Ad

Military service has been a 'unique experience'–Son Tottenham Forward


Son, 27, performed an obligatory three-week service in April in his home nation just after Son  recovered from a fragmented arm. Communicating during the service about his experience, he said he absolutely loved it and he did everything possible to make the most of the moment. He said, too, that during the period he met some nice people although it was tough. "It's not confidential, it was everywhere in newspapers! I had to put on a (uniform) army suit. It was a memorable experience, "he told TV to Spurs." 

These guys are never going to have that opportunity. I could not really say all I've done but I really enjoyed it, the guys were nice. Three weeks have been tough, but those experiences ... I will never have thoughts and feelings like this. I got to enjoy the three weeks. "In mid-February, the player injured his arm before the Premier League was stopped because of COVID-19 pandemic. Premier League games are set to resume in June with Liverpool anticipated to win the title.

Initially, his boss Jose Mourinho worried that neither he nor striker Harry Kane would play again this season, but now it seems likely that the pair will be part of the team that is looking to target a Champions League spot. The club has nine league games remaining and is now seven points below fourth-placed Chelsea. 

"I'm physically fine. I'm really working, really hard to be at my highest extent and I'm pretty awesome," Son added. "We can now train around each other, we 're training more than the past two weeks and the players-Moussa [Sissoko] is back, Harry [Kane] is back, Stevie [Bergwijn] is back, almost everyone wants to play once more and everyone is motivated."

1 comment:

Type text